Stayed here for more than 3 times. Each stay was pretty wonderful. Perfect place for families and couples to stay here to get away from the stressful city life.
Stayed at a Family room in my most recent stay. The room is equipped with 1 Queen sized bed and 2 Super single beds. In addition to that, a sofa bed can be used as well if you have more people. The rooms are pretty huge as well. The room also has a balcony where you can sit and sip some coffee while enjoying the green scenery of the golf course. However, be prepared that some pesky mosquitoes will join in the fun as well. Of course, spiders, lizards and sometimes frogs or geckos will join in... So I definitely would not recommend sitting out there at night especially. The room is also not equipped with a bathtub but a standing shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic sanctuary facing the panoramic Aranda Course and Seletar Reservoir, the 75-room Orchid Lodge is Orchid Country Club’s very own resort hotel. Elegant interiors, modern design, and comfortable amenities all cater to a much needed getaway for guests in need of total relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Orchid Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Country Club Hotel Singapore
- Orchid Country Club Singapore