“exelent services”
Review of Wangz Hotel

Wangz Hotel
Ranked #11 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 10 June 2012

we have 2 days pleased experience in wangz hotel, We choice deluxe room for our trip. A moment when we have check in before the time, they help us to take our bags to the room, so we can implement activity where we plan. All the staff so warm and friendly to us, and they so help us, wangz hotel have free shuttle bus service which they can guide us to place we want to go, and we so appreciate them. We have delicious food for breakfast at the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank efawarni h
WANGZhotel231, The Management of WANGZ Hotel at Wangz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments. We are glad you appreciate the complimentary shuttled service with its designated drop-off locations around town.

Please visit us again should your travels bring you back to this part of the world.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Hotel is fantastic!
-You get great value for your money: the room is spacious (and unlike the comment from one of the reviewers, I loved the floor--it kept it clean), they provide complimentary mini bar drinks and wifi.
-The hotel is decorated in a hip/modern minimalistic style which I prefer and the bathroom has a stand up shower (which I also prefer).
-The service was outstanding--whatever we needed or inquired about, they were very responsive to.
-location wise, it's near the MRT and Chinatown so very convenient
-We didn't eat at the restaurant since I love Singapore hawker center food (there's a good one close by at Tiong Bahru market)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank sooyun77

Dear Valued Guest,

Your generous compliments are much appreciated and we certainly hope you enjoyed your business trip to Singapore.

Best wishes till we meet again.

Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

I booked a deluxe room with double-bed. However, we got 2 single beds finally when we checked in. The staff guaranteed to change a double bed for us in the next day.
In the next day, the beds were changed into a double bed but it was made by the 2 single beds. Ok that's fine. We accepted.
The worst thing is the wifi service. It always disconnected and was hard to reconnect. We have checked with the front desk. They said wifi service was limited at night due to the privacy reason. But it couldn't be connected in the day time too. It is not accepted.
By the way, we were very happy with their services. They were all friendly and helpful, especially the staff at the restuarant Nectar. The food there was awesome.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologise for the internet issue encountered during your stay. A faulty router was diagnosed for the interruptions and the problem was rectified immediately.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

In Singapore for a conference at the marine Bay Sands Hotel, which is a fantastic place to visit, but at $350 US per night, not in the company budget. When I started looking around Wangz kept getting great reviews, its only a few Metro stops away, and I really must say, faultless. The staff as often reported on Trip Advisor are very helpful, food is a little limited, room is more than adequate, if you are coming to Singapore for any reason have a look at it, I think i ended up paying around $150 US per night.

Room Tip: its a round hotel so all rooms face out!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing us as your choice of accommodation for this trip. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming back to our property in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Tucked away in Tiong Bahru is a gem of a boutique hotel, Wangz. The decor is wonderful and the staff even more so.

The room was larger than your average hotel room and well equipped (wifi, iPod speakers, cable tv).

The staff were attentive, helpful, friendly and prompt.

Highly recommended. We will definitely be going back again for another staycation.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank kenlimkenlim
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write this review and we are glad that you enjoyed your getaway.

The entire team at WANGZ Hotel certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another well-deserved staycation.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We spent a wonderful 3 days at this small and very friendly hotel. The staff were efficient and friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Our room was brilliant as was the whole hotel. The highlight was dinner as both nights we ate in the restaurant as I was a little unwell. I have never had food so well thought out cooked and presented before. Both my husband and I were very impressed the first night and simply blown away the second night.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We hope you and your husband are doing well.

Chef Jeffrey Cheong and his team are honoured by your compliments on Nectar’s cuisine. We are also happy to let you know that a new menu will be launched this month and will feature more of Chef Jeffrey’s palatable creations. Our food menu is changed frequently so we invite you to dine with us again when you have the opportunity to visit Singapore.

Please take care.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I usually loathe going to Singapore for business because of the congestion, noise, hoardes of shoppers, etc. After a long day doing sales calls, I refer to relax in my room to a book or have a little quiet time - this is virtually impossible with most of the hotels I have found in Singapore, which I find usually fit into two categories: either expensive mega-hotels that charge you for every time you look in the mirror; or smaller, cheaper places that are neither clean, safe, nor in good areas. I find neither of these usually have friendly staff. For a change, I tried the Wangz Hotel last week and I can't say enough positive about it. Rate was very reasonable and included breakfast, local phone calls, drinks in minibar, internet and a lot of other pluses. Room was very quiet and relaxing, with a nice view and a private balcony. Rooftop deck is beautiful and relaxing, staff went above and beyond at every opportunity! The only things I would change are some of my personal preferences: (1) I don't care for the floor covering in the room which is a sissel rug (isn't very cozy on my feet), (2) I couldn't get my laundry sent out without paying extra because they do not have same-day service and I only stayed 2 nights, (3) lights take a little getting used to, both figuring how to turn them on and off, also I found the reading light in bed too dim for reading. But, wow, great job, guys!!! Do you have any other hotels? I will be back! P.S. If you want a great spa experience, ask the front desk about the Thai massage place just a few doors down.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
WANGZhotel231, The Management of WANGZ Hotel at Wangz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such an encouraging review. As we continue to aim for greater excellence, your comments will be carefully looked into.

We do have a serviced apartment, THE FOREST BY WANGZ, for guests looking for accommodation of more than 7 days.

All of us in the WANGZ family look forward to welcoming you back to our properties.