All reviewslavender streetlittle indialavender mrt stationbudget hotelmustafa centrerooms are smallfood courtminute walkglass doorcity square mallbus stopwalking distancebreakfast spreadclean hotelshort staydecent hotelsingapore standards
Reviewed 15 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here this week. For me - this is a great 3.5 star hotel in Singapore. Location is really good. Lavendar MRT station 10 minutes walk. Little India 10 minute walk. Right side of the city for the airport. Re hotel itself rooms are small but we did not find any problems. The breakfast This is a typical 3-3.5 star hotel - no frills so if looking for 4 star accommodation at this price u will be disappointed. We thought it was really good hotel in a good location to get yourself into the city. Breakfast was typical 3 - 3.5 star hotel stuff - not fancy but we thought it was fine. I would ask for a room on a higher level. We were only on L2 and a little bit of noise. The Lavendar Hawkers market is also across the road and we ate there 3 times - twice to grab a lunchy snack and once for dinner when exhausted.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roney1974
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Hotels in Singapore are really expensive, so we were happy to find these decently priced hotel in a great location! Really close to Little India and there is a hawker stall around the corner. The train is a close walk and some buses around just outside the door! And Singapore is the safest tourist cities in the world, so it was easy to walk around without considering the time of night.

We had a deluxe room with a really comfortable queen bed. It was very clean, but hardly any room to walk. We had to be creative and hang out things all around the room, otherwise we would have to walk ovr our things. The bathroom is big a good size, but the door is a glass door that's partially frosted. Same goes for the shower; there is a frosted glass window dividing the room and the shower. And there is no vent in the bathroom, so depending on how comfortable you are with your travelling partner, this can be a little too intimate... and smelly.

Breakfast is complimentary and really good. I don't eat meat and each of the 7 nights I was there they had a decent selection of food I could eat. Wifi is free and is a wonderful amenity.

I don't usually need my room serviced while I'm staying less than a week, but they provide two free bottles of water, so if you don't get your room serviced make sure you get that water!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CamilleAnn
Reviewed 9 March 2012

the hotel is nice and clean, value for money, but the room is a bit small especially the bathroom. they put lots of mirrors inside the room - i dont really like this idea. and the hotel is located exactly beside Singapore casket - you have to consider this. but the location is not hard to find and close to the city.

Room Tip: ask for front view room
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ifoeng
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I stayed here for a night on business with a friend. Wasn't difficult to find but its a good 10min walk to the closest MRT station. If you have luggage its just easier to get a taxi and its on the main read so its easy to find. I had made reservations earlier so check in relatively quick. The hotel itself is modern with basic amenities. However the room we had was extremely small. We had 2 single beds and there wasn't much space to put our luggage. The room was small and the bathroom smaller! There was hardly any place to move around. It felt extremely claustrophobic. On the plus side the rooms were clean, there was free wifi. For a short stay I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Just stayed there on Feb 2012; i don't know about the price since we used event coordinator for this occasion - i heard it's a round 100 SGD. The room is comfortable with 32 inc TV (channel is limited), small refrigerator, safety box, desk and nice and firm bed. The bath room: closet is ok but shower space is limited; towel and toiletries is ok. Breakfast is nothing special and limited. Location is near Lavender Food Court, some KTV clubs, spa and massage; Lavender MRS is around 10 minutes walk. All in all is very good considering the price. Tips: do not stay in Level due to smoking floor.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends