“Nice second time”

Night Safari Tour-Wendy Tour
Ranked #82 of 176 Tours in Singapore
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

Went there few years ago and had wonderful memories of it. Went back this year and was a bit disappointed has nothing new was there. However the magic remains there despite the long queue to get on the tram and the lack of respect of some other visitors using flash and shouting for the whole visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

The best night seeing all the beautiful animals and so close to us too. I met some wonderful people who were like minded in appreciating the animal life.

1  Thank Bollinger1979
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing idea and well executed! We started off with a bite to eat at the Ulu Ulu restaurant, and then got on the tram. The animals were extremely close to the tram - I was quite surprised about that! We did safari tours in South Africa and were always told to be very careful about having animals that close. It's an amazing opportunity to see them up close though. Plenty of lions, rhinos, elephants and other exotic creatures.

Definitely get out at the team stops and check out the side trails - the giant flying squirrels, the fruit bats and the leopards are incredible. The cutest were the otters!

1  Thank Lucienne M
Reviewed 21 July 2013

It was a nice experience visiting the night safari in Singapore. We used to see the wild animals in day light. But seeing them in a different light, and their natural behavior at night was a special experience for myself and the entire groups.

I have to comment on the services rendered by my tour operator Bus Hub Singapore, who advised me provided transport at low bottom price of just 5$ from Singapore City to Night Safari. I never expect to get transport from Singapore City to my destination at a bottom rate. I remember they used to say their server SAEx.. very funny name, indeed hahah.. I used their online transaction site www.saex.com.sg to book the ticket. Thank you guys.

Night safari also hosts animal shows and as well as other highly dangerous performance by their well trained staff. You must visit Singapore NIght Safari if you are in Singapore.