“Comfty and relaxing place”
Review of Drop Inn Singapore

Drop Inn Singapore
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I love this place..very clean ,friendly staff and most of all i feel so safe staying here..will definitely come back for my next visit in singapore..thankyousomuch drop inn..see you in not too distant future

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Drop Inn Singapore

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Dear Drop Inn.
We enjoyed your friendly staff and the clean room. However the bathroom next to the "Marina Bay Room" is really lacking. There is no sink for washing your hands and brushing your teeth which is really important for hygiene. The water pressure is not very good and the tiles are very slippery. The bathroom door is also very heavy and therefore when it is closed makes a really load noise which woke us up more than once in the night.
The Breakfast was very basic and if you added some fruit I think you would impress people.

Room Tip: The Marina bay room is at the back of the building so it has minimal street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DropInnSingapore, Manager at Drop Inn Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you for your average review. Though we didn't see much of you during our operation hours, and you were out at most time. We noted the missing wash basins and we are working on it, as you know Singapore is a first world country and to add toilets and add rooms all require lots of compliance and proper approval by different government bodies, we cannot add things as we like.
In Singapore culture , we just don't practice hygiene by brushing teeth on wash basins, we shower 2 times a day complete in brushing, scrubbing and soaping :) So we do know what is proper hygiene. About heavy doors, as you know I would like to remind you about compliance and safety issues, it is a fire rated door, and it doesn't make loud banging as the door is approved with a proper door closure.

We prioritize comfort and safety for our guests and not just to provide beds and water. We have a numbers of Europeans travelers who walks in and loves our place but wouldn't trade for the price we quoted because they would rather prefer somewhere basics and army style bunk layout.

We do have options for you to add your breakfast with egg, cheese and more, you just have to ask and top up like the Mc Donalds top up meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I book a room for my families while they were on holiday in Singapore last year (2013), it turned out to be the best decision i made to book them at the drop inn, Mr. Mustapah as the owner and also the person in charge, along with his lovely wife, were very helpful in providing my families the best services, even though i was not able to be with them but i know for sure they were in good hand....

hope you will always provide us the best services!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohamad Rizki S
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

we stay 3 nite in here , so enjoy stay here .. room so clean , my baby got his own bed too .. breakfast served by uncle ( tea milk so nice ) , food court near so many ( must try Ayam penyet Nuraini ) .. huda and mustafa so friendly ( thx for your hospitalty guy"s ) ^_^ .. very recommend for Indonesia people .. don"t worry huda speak indo so well .. lol

Stayed: January 2014
DropInnSingapore, Manager at Drop Inn Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you Djoko for taking the time to write an excellent review about Drop Inn Singapore and enjoying your stay with us! We are glad you are all home good and Thank you for being such a lovely guests too! Till we meet again and hope for good news this July :) Best wishes to you and family!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Traveled to SG with my 9 year old daughter, was very happy to find a nice, clean, room in the city that suited our budget. My daughter and I stayed in a triple sharing room for 2 nights (had the whole room to ourselves) and was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable the place was. My daughter particularly enjoyed the bunk bed and we slept very well on both nights. Will definitely stay there again. Thanks Huda and Mustafa!

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you elyse for rating Drop Inn Singapore excellent and we are glad your daughter enjoyed the comfy bed too! Thank you for spending some time writing us this review and we wish you the best to your new beginnings, may it lasts to sweet heaven!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Mustafa and team are providing the best and are rated to be the best of hosts in personal opinion. It is the best place for family to feel at home why overseas Looking at the example others too will benefit to follow their way of dealing with the hosts. We wish them the best for the new year. Above all get spiritually enlightened

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DropInnSingapore, Manager at Drop Inn Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Hi Adam, Thank you for your time to write us a perfect review. We appreciate your review and we look forward to be a hosts to you again. Take care and Allah bless you and loved ones always.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Mustafa and Huda are the best hosts I have ever met in my life. The bedroom was so tidy and clean, everything is new. The toilet, even though it is shared, it is always clean and the heater really works. The breakfast was really good and I felt satisfied.
Huda is such a senior hostess that she even came to my bedroom to wake me up afraid of I was going to miss the time entrance for my NYE party, I had just commented with her at breakfast I was going to have this party and she was able to remember even the time. They are so helpful! Helped my friend and me a lot showing where the places were, which bus, subway to take, gave us a map. It was really perfect, it would be one of the reasons I would go back to Singapore. 100% perfect! Plus: it is just next to the subway station (Boon Keng).

Room Tip: Ask for the Orchard Room if you are a girl :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Gorgeous! We love every bit about all the details you mentioned and Thank you for taking the time to write us an excellent review and we love having you too! We wish you the best in everything both of you do, Do remember us and help recommend Drop Inn Singapore in colorful Brazil :) We promise to take good care of your guests.