“Just like the USA”

Neighbourhood: Joo Chiat
Jewett City, Connecticut
“Just like the USA”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I went here during a layover going back to the USA. The prices were high but that is to be expected at any airport you go to. The menu is a bit different than what they offer in the USA. Staff was friendly. The food pretty much tasted the same as if I was home in the USA which is good. Overall I would say this place was good and especially for us Americans that are looking for something familiar as if we were home.

• Visited November 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chennai (Madras), India
“Not yet in India + Beef burgers! Awesome!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Halal + Beef burgers. I loved it. My son enjoyed the chicken burgers. I tried the new pepper king flavor. was pretty good.

Visited October 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina, Usa
“Hidden in Terminal 2”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Look up this restaurant on departures level. Very western if you want it. Nice to have a burger after weeks of Asian food.

Visited September 2013
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
“A fun place to have your Breakfast”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had our first breakfast of Singapore at this place and the burger was really good..The coffee was quite bitter but then on request they changed it and made it better...Nice

Visited August 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Ideal for a quick meal whilst waiting for your plane”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We found the Burger King restaurant on the mezzanine floor in Terminal 3, located amongst a range of other restaurants and cafes in a food court set up. I chose a burger meal deal which consisted of a whopper burger, standard size serve of fries and a large coke. All for a reasonable price S$8.95.
Prepared and provided quickly by polite and pleasant counter staff, the burger and fries were hot and tasty and the coke cold and refreshing. Tables and surrounds were clean and well maintained. There were plenty of other menu options to choose from, just as there were plenty of other outlets that I could have purchased my meal from.
I was quite happy with my choice. I got what I was after: a quick, reasonably priced tasty meal. Obviously not in anyway fancy but met my needs at the time.

• Visited July 2013