Studio M Hotel
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$197
US$284
US$251
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
Orbitz.com
US$380
US$298
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$182
US$146
  • Breakfast included
2,556 results
All reviewsloft conceptrobertson quaybed upstairssplit levelsmall toiletsingapore riverbars and restaurantslong queuepleasant stayshort stayrooms are smallbuffet breakfastpublic transportmrt stationorchard roadernastaycation
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here for my business trip from Oct 13 to Oct 26.
Small but really comfy rooms. Near nice restaurants and Clarke Quay.
Everything was nice except my check in!
I was told by one of their staff that my Amex Card's credit limit was not enough! "NOT ENOUGH"
(I would still accept it if he said my card was not working? Better if he admitted that there was something wrong with their credit card facility.)
I had no choice but to call my corporate credit card provider using my own phone as he refused to let me use theirs. Then I was advised by my CC that they didn't see any transaction declined. Awesome! So I checked with another staff 10 minutes after and my payment went through smoothly. Now I'm charged a very huge amount for the 12 minute international call I made.
So what's up with that?!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2013

for single business people or honeymooners this is a great motel.
IF TRAVELLING WITH FAMILY OR HAVE A DISABILITY DO NOT GO THERE,
It is a studio room which means means very tight spaces and you have to climb stairs to go to bed,
If you have a waist bigger than 100 cm you will find it hard to use the shower and toilet.
The second person has to climb over the first to get out out of bed just like a caravan and I could touch the roof whilst lying in bed.
Service from all staff is great.
Be single, work hard and build relationships here, no kids.

Room Tip: Not for families
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stay there 3 nights, room is trendy modern, bed is very comfortable . Breakfast time till to 10:30am which is good for us even the food variety just acceptable. Staff is friendly . Everything is good except the location is far from MRT station Clarek Quary, it takes 15 mins walk distance which is very tired after full day outing.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We picked the Studio M hotel for its location and it was a new concept hotel and enjoyed our stay with them. The staff are very friendly and most helpful. i enjoyed the swimming pool and some sunbathing on top of the roof. the room are a bit small but you can managed and they have all the correct facilities you want. the hotel restaurant offers good food with breakfast and lunch and dinner, we wanted to explore the local area and found the chinise area which was amazing to visit and eat. would recommend the Studio M Hotel and will book in he next time in Singapore.

Room Tip: All the room are the same for this budget hotel...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank FredandJune46
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was looking for something different and a hotel not too overwhelmed by tourists. Check in was pretty efficient and this seems to be a good place for getting taxis - a perennial challenge in Singapore. The hotel was conveniently located for the quay and lots of bars and restaurants. The bed was in the loft and was comfortable, but the ceiling on one side was very low. The shower and the toilet was really too small and spartan. Worst of all in the sitting area there was no comfortable chair and no TV - this had to be watched in bed. So disappointing overall and not great value. Worth trying but would stay again, need more space and comfort - the photos on the website are misleading

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo