Just stayed over for one night so here's my comments:
- Entrance of hotel doesn't look like the usual hotel entrance
- Safe door was so tight that it's difficult to pull it out.
- Small toilet and bathroom (separate rooms)
- Asked for Internet cable and tried connecting but didn't work. In the end it was due to hotel problem that all wired internet connections were closed.
- But location of hotel was not too bad. Nearby there's Robertson Quay with a few well known cafés, Japanese and Western restaurants.
There's free shuttle to town too.
Being a member of Millennium hotels group, I was entitled to free room upgrade voucher. Before the stay, I called to check if the voucher can be used for any type of room bookings. The personnel from reservation department told me that I could only book from Best Available Rate category. Breakfast will be at S$20/pax. This voucher cannot be used with other promos.
But when I showed the voucher to the front-desk during check-in, the hotel personnel actually asked that why I didn't book a room with breakfast, which was cheaper and I would still be entitled to free room upgrade.
Of course I felt foolish but payment has been made and there's nothing I can do. I shouldn't have trust the reservation department.More