“Great dinner buffet”

Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: Brasserie Les Saveurs, the destination dining establishment of The St. Regis Singapore, offers the finest of contemporary French cuisine. Menus are specially curated by The St. Regis master chefs to provide diners an indelible experience with the evolving nuances and flavours of every dish. Illuminated by the splendid wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the tropical gardens and sparkling pool, Brasserie Les Saveurs exudes a timeless elegance. The establishment seats up to 90 guests, with two private dining alcoves to offer guests exclusivity for the ultimate refinement. The glittering enormous three hand-cut crystal chandeliers and beautifully arranged floral decorations create a distinctive class of opulence, and a decadent setting for a remarkable culinary journey.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The evening dinner buffet is unique in that it includes a salad bar with at least 30 different items ranging from salads, to cheese to meats. There is also hot soup and a wide variety of deserts. Then you choose an entree from the menu and there are about 10 dishes to choose from, ranging from fish to chicken to pork belly and prime rib.

I chose the prime rib, which came out on a cart and was served table-side. The beef was grass fed beef from New Zealand (if I recall correctly) and it was done perfectly and had great flavor.

The wines available by the glass were very good and the service was excellent. The dining room has soaring ceilings and there's an entertaining fountain display which can be enjoyed when sitting at a table near the windows.

TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Linhard,

Thank you for your generous praises on your dinner experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs. We are extremely delighted that you have enjoyed the wide variety of exceptional cuisines and extensive selection of wines.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Okay, it was Saturday lunch, but I opted not to have the buffet because it's quite limited. Looks reasonable quality, but very limited compared to other hotels (small dining room). A la carte should be better..... or so I thought....

Started with french onion soup, one of my favourites. Well, I can only say "very watery and lacking in taste". I would be ashamed to serve that.

Next, stuffed quail. Equally bland and tasteless.

As someone who comes from europe and knows what these dishes should taste like, I was extremely disappointed. I wish I had taken the limited buffet, I would have enjoyed it more. Not enjoyed it, just more. Its all relative.

My wife had the buffet, she was more pleased than me.... but she was not very satisfied....I can understand.

Bottom line: the only thing of interest in the eclectic decor, mostly art deco with some grunge thrown in. Nothing else of interest.

Avoid. Simple logic: if a la carte is crap, what hope do you have,,,,,,,

2  Thank An0nym0use

Dear An0nym0use,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We do apologise for the inconvenience you had experienced at Brasserie Les Saveurs. We have noted each and every single one of your invaluable feedback and please be assured that necessary amends will be in place to ensure that your next experience will be beyond expectations.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

It was third time having Mother's Day lunch at this restaurant. Our table got very cold aircon wind and food got cold quickly. I couldn't stand to stay at table and went outside sometimes to get warm... We asked them aircon temperature down. They did just few minutes before we left. We even didn't get main dish because we couldn't stay. They didn't apologise.... I always get sweets box for the Mother's Day gift but not this year... Food get worse every year and service is very bad. We never go back again.

2  Thank Asabunny
TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Asabunny,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your invaluable feedback has been shared with Brasserie Les Saveurs. Please be assured that necessary amends will be in place to ensure that guests’ experiences will be truly beyond expectations.

We certainly hope you will consider us again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Its for the first time i'm Posting something in Trip adviser. I'm so glad to write about Brasserie Les Saveurs. According to me It's the finest restaurant in Singapore. Great atmosphere, good food and impeccable service.I'm so overwhelmed by their hospitality. I had my dinner there, it was one of the busiest days but still the restaurants was well organised and managed. I was very keen to meet the restaurant manager, though he was busy he took the patience to meet me. I really appreciate your hospitality Mr. Biju. I wish all the very best to you and your entire team.

TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear alen877,

Thank you for your kind and generous praises on Brasserie Les Saveurs’s grand ambience, uncompromising service and exquisite cuisines. We have also conveyed your appreciation to Mr Biju and his team and we would like to afford you our utmost gratitude.

We cannot wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had my best dining experience in Brasseri les Saveurs. Their customer service is extraordinary and the full credit goes to the manager, he is superb. I'm looking forward to meet you guyz real soon.

TheSRSManagement, Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage at Brasserie Les Saveurs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear paul931,

Thank you for your kind words. We are extremely delighted that you had a memorable dining experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs.

We cannot wait to welcome you back again soon.