Stayed for 2 nights. Hotel is large and impersonal. Lots of tourists and people checking in and out. Check-in could have been better. Asked specifically for non-smoking room and they gave a smoking room. They upgraded me to a non-smoking room. Very good sized room - large king bed, large bathroom - very nice.
Service was non-existent. This is a busy business hotel rather than somewhere a family would want to stay.
For the price paid, additional personalised service would be appreciated. But given the size of the hotel, this is unlikely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore