We had booked to stay for 3 nights but loved the place so much that we couldn't drag ourselves away. We changed our flights and stayed for another couple of nights.
We were in a club room, which was huge! This gave us access to the club dining room on the roof which included an amazingly sumptuous buffet spread for breakfast as well as canapés and drinks in the evening. If we had wanted to, we wouldn't have had to eat anywhere else.
The view was incredible and the service from most of the staff was first class (particularly in the club dining room). The gym was fantastic overlooking the city on the 55th floor. It was well equipped and they keep it immaculately clean.
Obviously the infinity pool on the roof was exceptional.
The free shuttle to/from the airport was very convenient.
This is now one of our favorite hotels in the world, and almost worth a trip to Singapore just to stay in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore