For the price we paid for two upgraded suites, the facilities were disappointing. We would have liked to have both bathtub AND shower, not only just a shower. The casino was smoky and unpleasant to be in. The place was crowded, more like a central station, than a hotel. We asked to have our rooms made at a specific time (around 2 p.m.). The maid never showed, and we had to request again. The show we wanted to see was cancelled, and althought the management's response to Mickey was that it is not their fault but the fault of the promoter, this seems rather unsatisfactory. It was the MBS ad (website) that people reacted to, and MBS should have had a secure contract with the promoter who would be penalized for cancellation. Proceeds from the penalty can then be used to redress the inconvenience and expense borne by hotel customers. The underlying internal contracts between MBS and the promoter have nothing to do with the customer, and MBS should make sure they have better contracts if they advertise the show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore