Must say was a bit disappointed after all the hype I hear about how great MBS is. First of all the hotel rate is overly priced. The food up the Sky Deck Pool area was also overly priced but not great quality. Chicken wing was overly fried and dry , the croquette monsieur was literally ham and cheese slapped into 2 slices of toast, microwaved then served. Both were poorly presented. For the price we paid with coke came up to $60!! I could have a hearty meal elsewhere for what they serve.
Add to that there's no way you can relax and enjoy the view. Why? Non-stop, and I mean non-stop flow of people walking by in-front and behind your lounge chair. Followed by tourists snapping photos and generally hanging around at the top deck area looking down at the sun worshippers. Noise pollution all round - its just chaos!! So much for the 'tight' security and crowd control. Just don't feel like a holiday but more like in a packed cruise.
Definitely not returning to stay again or use the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore