It's iconic and stands out as an architectural structure. But it doesn't operate like a high end hotel at all. Booked a room in advance and gave them my room requests in writing. Guess what? They didn't bother at all and I had a shock during my check-in. Your booking is just another number to them and it's a take it or leave it attitude. What's the point of accepting a reservation when they gloss over your needs? It totally ruined the celebration plans I had for an anniversary celebration with my wife. Made a check with a local contact and ended up in a hotel a stone's throw away near Suntec City and immediately felt a world of experience in customer service like what a good hotel should provide. Lesson learnt in going to such over-rated hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore