We went for the pool as we were in Singapore and it was fantastic - incredible views and good staff. The hotel is huge and very impressive. Our room was very nice and the bathroom beautiful. My only annoyance is the lack of reading light in the room.
There are loads of restaurants in the hotel and plenty of shops - you don't really need to leave. We only went for one night and enjoyed it.
The only negatives were the poor changing facilities for the pool when they tell you not to go to the pool in a robe and the steam/sauna was pathetically small.
Additionally breakfast was poor with food running out all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore