My wife and I had three nights in this Hotel/Casino complex, before departing Singapore on a cruise ship. We expected exceptional quality and class and were not disappointed. Our room was in Tower 3, and very spacious. Well appointed, and discreetly serviced. We loved the infinity pool complex on the roof of the Hotel, also the shopping complex across the road where the Casino and theatre can also be found. We were surprised to find Wicked was in season, and were able to attend on our middle night, with very good seat selection. Most enjoyable show.
Sure this Hotel is expensive but its value for money, we thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore