I stayed at MBS in April 12 and I was very excited to be staying there but I have to say for the price it doesn't come up to expectation. The property is rated as 5 star but i think it is an exaggeration to be rated as a 4 star.
We were in a suite, the carpet was badly stained, the upholstery was grubby and floors badly marked but when you have almost 100% occupancy why care!!
I thought the pool was fabulous and I loved breakfast in the Sky on 57. It was also an advantage having an MTR station in the property but aside from that I think the property is overpriced for the standard of room.
There are better deals in Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore