We stayed at this wonderful hotel for one night, as our travel agent had made a mistake on our booking for the week and left one night off. We chose the MBS because we thought the kids would have fun at the pool - we'd booked over the net and been told we may not be able to get adjoining rooms. When we checked in, they upgraded us to the most magnificent suite so we could be in the same 'room' with the kids. I have never stayed in such a huge hotel suite - it is bigger than our house (seriously!). The views were spectacular - and I loved the bath with the glass wall/window looking up at the skypark or out to the harbour.
We went up to the the amazing pool - it's such a fantastic pool area. It's a sensational pool and view, but the deck chair area is so lovely as well.
The shopping mall is beautiful, and the displays and restaurants there are really above what you find in most shopping malls (even in other Casinos around the world). The standard of the food in the food court was exceptional (and the duck we had there was better than the duck we had at an upmarket restaurant in town, and a quarter of the price!!)
We also went to the Science and Art Museum and watched the light and sound show - all so impressive. (you also get discounts on food and shopping with your Science and Art tickets, so keep an eye out for that) Our 24 hours at this hotel were the highlight of our time in Singapore. They have so much on offer to suit all tastes and interests.
Their staff were so friendly and helpful and I really can't fault the hotel at all. I have stayed in other Sands hotels and it outshines them by a long shot, even without the suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore