"Just do it"
Get the best room you can facing the city and just do it. Its a once in a life time experience - yes its expensive but it is worth it!
Having lived in Singapore 15 years ago as an expaxt in somewhat lesser accommodation and now seeing the changes it was fantastic to spend Easter over there going to Santosa and Universal Studio's, the Casino, Zoo, Shopping etc etc - it was a really nice short break.
Marina Bay Sands - we had a Grand room - middle tower on the 38th floor city facing and it was grand to say the least. Be careful with the fridge in the room as it has electronic sensors so if you move anything from it - it is automatically charged to your account whether you drink it or not.
Singapore is a very very expenive city so if you want alcohol make sure you take duty free - if you like to drink wine its probably best to forget buying it up there.
Of course the Raffles is a must for the Singapore Sling (probably the only drink which has kept its price for the past 20 years) - shop at Raffles City and Little India for good high end items.
Singapore is great for a short break and from time to time worth going back to check it out. Of course Clarke Quay restaurants are fab for a great dinner. Shangi airport rocks - no matter which terminal you are at. enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore