We stayed here for 3 nights. Our check in was very smooth. We went up our room and after few minutes, our luggages was delivered immediately. The room was good. Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was great. It's wifi everywhere and it's free. It is so huge complex where you can do shopping, there are a lot of high end stores, many restaurants and convention center. We watched Chorus Line.
We went swimming and it was very crowded. Try the Singapore sling. I order it every night.
I will bring my kids here and I'm sure they will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore