If you have seen photographs of the Marina Sands you will agree it is impressive! Once you arrive you will be more than impressed, the architectural design is stunning. We had booked an expensive room, but after being taken to the VIP check in we were upgraded to a huge 90sqm apartment, all mod cons. Inside the building is a shopping mall, with all the expected expensive watch and jewellery shops, and a casino, plenty of eating outlets. The staff were unbelievable, approachable and very friendly, understandably, the Singaporeans can show us how it should be done, albeit, many imigrants are working in the hotel, but have been well trained. I could go on but, if you are flying to Europe from Oz then do consider this hotel on a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore