Very nice but crowded (like a Vegas hotel)... lacks some of the touches of a high class hotel. If you want to have a late dinner, choices are almost non-existing... and with so many restaurants it could have better breakfast choices.
Overall a nice experience, will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore