Marina Bay Sands
Hotels.com
US$429
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$198
US$379
US$293
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$169
US$271
US$213
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
US$228
US$195
Official Site
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$135
24,366 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsky parkcity vieworchid suiteobservation deckrise restaurantbucket listhuge hotelclub roomlight showmarina bayiconic hotelhotel guestsshopping mallsingapore skylinefood courtroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Highly recommend MBS to anyone, the service is exceptional, the club room we had was very spacious and comfortable. The infinity pool is just amazing a once in a lifetime experience. So many shops. Very reasonably priced food in the food court. So easy to just jump in a taxi to anywhere - so cheap to do so! MRT is also easily accessible and not far on foot to other locations anyway. I couldnt fault them and will definitely be recommending them to anyone travelling to Singapore.

Room Tip: We had a club room with a city view highly recommended view was amazing
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stace076
Agustin_A_Cortes, Senior Vice President – Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you for your kind words, stace076.

I am encouraged to learn that our service standards exceeded your expectations and I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Thank you for your recommendation. I look forward to welcoming you back to Marina Bay Sands soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

Overall it was a good experience for all 8 of us who stayed here. The only thing that disappoints me is that they don't offer coach services anymore. When we booked our rooms for 5days, it states that we have a free shuttle from the airport going to the hotel and vice versa. Alas, it surprised us when we asked the information counter that MBS don't offer the free shuttle anymore. The reservations team didn't even inform us thru email and we ended up commuting from the airport with the hassles of our big luggages and we were together with kids. I was so disappointed with this 5star hotel that they dont even offer this kind of service.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear ayesha05,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay at Marina Bay Sands however, I do regret to learn that you did not learn about the cessation of our Airport Shuttle service and I apologise for any inconveniences caused.

The Airport Shuttle transfer is a complimentary service that the hotel launched as a goodwill gesture in 2010, at a time when the public transport network around Marina Bay Sands was still developing. Now that the area has completed its construction and is well-served by taxis and the public transport system, especially the Bayfront MRT station, we have decided that it is time to cease the complimentary service.

Thank you again for your review. I hope to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in the future to experience more of what our property has to offer to our valued guests.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

This was one the worse experiences I've ever had in a hotel of this category.
They gave me a suite on the 14th floor, which was so close to the highway, that I could hear every car - it was so loud, I thought I would sleep directly on the highway!
So I've asked to change the room, which wasn't possible in the same or higher category, so I had to take a downgrade to a normal room on a higher floor.
I couldn't here the highway anymore, which was good, but instead of that the air con was so loud, that I had to turn it off at night...
Anyway, next problem was that they removed all the extras from my suite package (free breakfast, pressing, pool access etc.). But I still had to pay the suite price! So I had to discuss and explain all the time to the service personal what has happened (what the service personal fortunately understood, so they were really friendly)
By the way the hotel management didn't even apologize or gave a discount or some little extras for the downgrade. I had to pay the full suite price for a normal room and at the checkout they wanted to charge for breakfast (which was included!)...
So I only can recommend to stay away from this hotel, there are much better hotels in Singapore, they might not have such a spectacular pool (yes, the pool is awesome), but a better management team and are more customer oriented!

Room Tip: High Floor, City View!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank HHubertz

Dear HHubertz,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here. I am concerned to learn about your recent experience at Marina Bay Sands I would like to request for more information from you for my team and I to review the details of your stay.

I have sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

We had a standard room booked online. When we arrived early at 11am we were asked if we'd like a lowel level room immediately, or a higher room by check-in 2pm. We said we'd wait for a higher level and they issued us a pool pass so we could access the 57th floor in the meantime. We came back at 12 to check and the room was ready. We were assisted with express check-out when we left. The room had glorious views over the harbour and Sky Gardens. Of course the pool on level 57 is the stand out hotel feature but the entire precint is simply wonderful. You can eat, drink and shop to your hearts content, gamble in the casino, take in a show or visit the Museum without leaving the complex. I highly recommend staying here if you are travelling to, or passing through Singapore. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review, Tracey R.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to Marina Bay Sands. I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back soon for more exciting experiences.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

that's what it was all about .. having the experience of staying at the hotel everyone is buzzing about ... taking a picture at the pool says it all... and that's about all that we can remember from it. The room is spacious but compared to other hotels of the kind... it's very standard, nothing special about it. The check in / check out system is very fast and convenient, saves a lot of time.
One of the thing that stands out is the very open lobby where people from all walks of life just come and go. With the many access to the hotel, we can't help but wonder about the security of the hotel. It must be one of the most challenging task for the hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Dear tjabe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review here. We do indeed welcome guests from all over the world to our property daily and there is a definite buzz as you walk through Marina Bay Sands. Do rest assured that the safety and security of our guests are of highest priority to us.

I hope to welcome you and your family back to Marina Bay Sands in the future to experience more of what our one-stop destination has to offer.