Pleasantly surprised by the stay, checkin in at the VIP lounge. Room was really fantastic with an amazing view & loved the bath too. The highlight of the hotel is the pool. The club was superb with food and service to match. The breakfast selection was substantial, afternoon tea a delight and even though the club was full for evening drinks, we were given champagne to drink whilst we waited. It was worth paying the extra for the club level rooms. I went to the pool at 6am to get in my daily swim in the 70m section without bumping into people. It is fun to watch the people at the rest of the time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore