“Amazing Hotel. Exceptional Service”
Review of Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands
Ranked #40 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 10 December 2013

In brief, what a hotel. Little town better defines it as it's just massive. However, the personalized service was just exceptional. We (my wife and I) were there twice in a matter of 1 week (for 6 nights in total) and we only had 1 bad experience with the luggage being late to which the hotel manager offered late checkout as a way to make it up to us. In hindsight, it was so negligible that all we remember was the exceptional quality of everything (except perhaps the omelet which seemed to always be overcooked)
I can't wait to go back to Singapore to stay there again

Room Tip: Grand club room with city view. Simply stunning
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Shawn_Ng, Associate Director - Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for your kind review, Kareem S.

I am happy to hear that you and your wife had an enjoyable stay at Marina Bay Sands and I am especially glad to know that our Team Members were able to provide you with personlised service.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back soon for more memorable experiences.

Write a ReviewReviews (23,179)

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

This was by far te best hotel I've ever stayed in, and I'm an experienced traveler. Everything about it was amazing, the room, the view, the food, the shops, the location, the infinity pool, everything. The concierges here are the best I've ever dealt with. They will do anything for you.

Be prepared to spend a lot of money. My cheapest meal for the three days there was about $30usd per person. Expect to pay around $100usd per person for most restaurants. That would be my only complaint, but then again, it's a luxury hotel and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that its expensive.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Jason B,

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Marina Bay Sands and thank you for your compliments on our Concierge team. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed in tower two in the club city view room for 3 days in October. The online booking and confirmation was swift but the check-in process was comparatively slow. The club's high tea was excellent! Overall the a pleasant experience.

The swimming pool is great but the photographers can be a pain! the Skypark should have a separate enclosure for the hotel guests!

p.s. you might be charged for mini bar even if you move the stuff in the mini bar to keep something of your own. Check your bill before you checkout!

Room Tip: Prefer tower two. Its quite!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback, hargur.

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay at Marina Bay Sands. Kindly note that our sensor-operated mini-bar refrigerators have been implemented as a form of billing convenience for mini-bar consumption. Guests are welcome to request for the mini-bar to be cleared, either for self-storage convenience or to avoid unnecessary charges incurred.

Please be assured that we will continuously review ways to fine-tune our processes and services to ensure better efficiency and quality of our service touch points.
Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you and your loved one back to Marina Bay Sands in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed here for 3 days on a business trip. Lavish rooms with nice view. World's best and highest roof top swimming pool.
Staff is not co-operative, they gave me a smoking room while I requested for a non smoking one. They incorrectly charged me for one extra day which was later rectified, but had to file dispute with credit card for this.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, bhush_y2k.

I regret to learn about the challenges you experienced with the room and your booking and I apologise for the inconveniences caused. Please be assured that we highly value your comments and will definitely seek to fine-tune our systems and procedures appropriately.

I value your patronage and I hope to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in the near future for a more successful experience.

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Where else can you stay in a boat with a infinity pool on 57th floor?
Yes it's gimmicky.. It's a one time thing in my opinion to say you did.
We had excellent 3 night stay.
Great view on 42nd floor.
Good location to walk to all tourist sights - Merlion, Singapore flyer, gardens, raffles.
Only complaint food here very expensive - so be prepared. $68 pp for breakfast buffet.
But worth it for a once in a lifetime experience.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear beachlovers7780,

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Marina Bay Sands and I hope to welcome you back soon to experience more of what our one-stop destination has to offer.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Landmark building, it’s an expectation to have a stay in MBS if you come to Singapore. Especially for the infinity swimming pool, lots of tourists attracted.

I stayed in tower 2, the view is super amazing. The room is huge (please compare with other hotels in Singapore), bathroom is also large. But in-room furnishings is quite normal.

Gym and infinity swimming pool is a must and significant cool place to visit.

Yes, and I love the shopping mall and casino at the lower floor.

Room Tip: Foreigners can enter casino without entrance fee
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, Benjaminxiang.

I am happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay at Marina Bay Sands and I certainly look forward to welcoming you and your partner back soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

One of the best design tourist attractions as well as Hotel was Marina Bay Sands. Staying in such a hotel is a dream come true. Variety of cars you can see in the hotel lobby. Best Swimming pool ever seen.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Parikshitkabra, I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us earlier this year and I look forward to welcoming you and your loved one back to Marina Bay Sands soon.