“Best hotel experience”

Ranked #36 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best hotel experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Take the club room it's the best experience ever. The best part is you can see the entire city from your room itself. Great service and food. Since I was in club room in had VIP check in check out. It's surprising after having more than 2500 rooms the hotel can provide such great and personalised service

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Shawn_Ng, Associate Director – Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review, rahulkedia86.

I am delighted to learn that you and your loved one enjoyed a great stay in one of our Club Rooms and I certainly look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,316)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was my second time staying at MBS. It's architecture, swimming on top of the sky experience, city view still blew me away. Such a beautiful man made. I think this is the most iconic building in Singapore.
One thing, they made the pool on floor 57, but somehow the wind is not hard at all.
The check in staff was also helpful with informations. If you hate que-ing, buy the clubroom. For what its worth, it save maybe around 1 hour que-ing at the front desks.
The wifi was not so fast but its coverage is very large. Its wifi covers quite a large area up until the end of the mall.

But, for the room...
For the title CLUBROOM, the room was actually kind of average. It's a bit of an old style. Not in rhyme with the iconic architecture it already represent from the outside.

Overall, I'd still comeback for this hotel

Room Tip: if you want to visit flower dome, use the exit from tower 3. It is way muccccch closer from tower 3...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Shawn_Ng, Associate Director – Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Lime82,

Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing Marina Bay Sands once again.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a pleasant stay in one of our Club Rooms as well as your time at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool. I am also glad to note that our Team Members’ service standards consistently matched your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back soon.
Donnybrook, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and i have been to the Marina bay sands 3 yeasr ago and loved it.We are going again in September, afetr a big stuff up with our travel agent i contacted the hotel to see if i could sort it out.
From the word go it was nothing but fantastic customer service and althought i was pushing them they continued to help me and had the issue sorted within a day.The hotel is amazing along with the peole who run it, if you go to singapore do youself a favour and stay there.
Paul and Karen form WA australia

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paulkazz
Dear paulkazz,

Thank you for your review. Service is a top priority for us and I am delighted to learn that our Team Members’ service standards consistently matched your expectations.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you and your loved one to Marina Bay Sands in September for another successful stay.
Palo Alto
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I love Singapore and have visited often. This trip was a business event I hosted at the MBS. It was a bit of a luxury, but it was the low bid for the time we selected. First, it was a treat to stay there and have access to the top floors, the spectacular pool and the whole environment.
But, to me the price was that you are a bit isolated from the rest of the fun of the city. yes, you can take a water taxi or the subway, but at the other hotels I typically stay at, you are in the heart of the action
The other price to me is the crowds. it is ALWAYS crowded and busy. I felt a bit like a salmon swimming upstream, not the VIP hostess, responsible for 50 people. At other hotels, when I manage a group of 50 people I am treated like a VIP. not here.
Lastly, be aware that you are in the middle of very high end shops and restaurants, and be ready to pay accordingly.
Hotel staff were very nice. Banquet staff great and food at convention too fancy, but good.
A treat, but I personally will probably choose differently next trip....

Room Tip: get in Tower 1. tower 3 was 1/2 mile from the room we had in the convention center.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Becky W
Dear Becky W,

Thank you for your feedback.

Though I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us, especially your time spent at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool, I am disappointed to learn that your stay with us was not a complete success.

Marina Bay Sands continues to attract a large number of visitors who want to see and experience the atmosphere and excitement of our property. Whilst I am delighted by the enthusiasm of some of our other guests, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the crowds.

I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you and your guests back soon for a more successful experience at Marina Bay Sands.
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Expected to have friendly staff and high level of cleanliness of the hotel room before our arrival. However, the cleanliness of the hotel room was very disappointed. Stains on both carpet as well as room services menu should be removed during the cleaning. But they do have friendly and helpful staff at Concierge. It was not very easy to get taxi in few occasions as some taxi drivers selectively to choose passenger.

Room Tip: Make sure to check the balcony door once you stepped into the room if travel with kids as the balcon...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear T L,

Thank you for your feedback.

I regret to learn about the challenges you experienced during your recent stay with us. I have sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
Paris, France
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

What an amazing hotel!
Its iconic architecture, its breathtaking infinity pool with amazing views of the bay, its sleek design, its grand lobby(ies), etc.
We were warmly welcome by a very friendly member of staff, who was kind enough to upgrade us to a HUGE suite with views over the Gardens by the Bay and the strait with its 100th of gigantic boats !!! The suite was actually bigger than our Parisian apartment, and even had a private soundproofed cinema-dedicated room. We did not experiment the breakfast there but were told it was fantastic.
To conclude, I would say this was definitely worth every single cent we spent !!!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for sharing a lovely review, J_from_Paris.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed a wonderful stay in one of our Suite Rooms as well as your time at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Marina Bay Sands soon for more memorable stays.
Sao Paulo, Sp
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The hotel property, including convention center and shoppes is amazing, very impressive. It was a really good experience and offered the access to major attractions at Singapore. The expo and convention complex is state of the art.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your review, ReynaldoDC.

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit to Marina Bay Sands and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.