We stayed at Marina Bay Sands for 5 days..its simply amazing. The room is huge and very comfortable. The view of the lake and city is breath taking.
It's connected to a fabulous mall though very pricey. The elevators are really fast and cool . We loved their infinite pool which was just awesome.
We loved our stay there though it is very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore