26,160 results
All reviews infinity pool sky park city view orchid suite observation deck rise restaurant bucket list huge hotel club room light show iconic hotel marina bay hotel guests shopping mall singapore skyline room key food court
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Singapure is a great place for vocation.Marina Bay Sands is a perfect hotel for make your holiday absolutely romantic for a couples. Everything was on a high level standard: room,food,staff,service and atmosphere.If you are looking to reach all those goals you definitely have to book Marina Bay Sands in Singapure even for a one night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha R
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I went visited Singapore with a friend. I should have done the review earlier but I want to give people my perspective and opinion of staying at the MBS.

Regardless if you're coming with a partner, friend or alone for the experience, Marina Bay Sands is stunning. At the base of it is a shopping mall. It has its own station!! That's saying something in itself. It's huge. The two towers expand quite wide so it's great to know which you're at beforehand (especially if you have a lot of luggage). But I'm sure you'll be amazed with the size alone and the shopping mall part. It's epic!

We only stayed a night and really were hoping for great weather.. And great weather is what we had. Glad we could have such an amazing view.

Initially there were some issues booking it which meant prices raised and we were pretty unhappy about it. The person I dealt with was good enough to help I guess. We got 34th floor and the Gardens by the Bay view. In my opinion, I am happy with the choice. You don't get "the night view of the city", however if you like nature like me, big trees will be lit up brightly and a nice light show will treat your eyes. Apparently the difference between the views are just whether or not you can open the window/door. The Gardens by the Bay has a nice balcony. I enjoyed watching the lights while drinking a beer. I could still see the night view of the city at the actual pool. Apparently that view has room length windows that you can't open (as there's no balcony).

We ate an awesome buffet breakfast at Spago. We could choose out of a few places. I definitely recommend one with a view of course! And I also recommend if you're going to stay a night, go for the breakfast option. It's worth it I believe.

Just to sum it up, it's the best hotel I've been too. It's 5-star so I expect it to be good. The room wasn't so fancy or flashy. My friend made mention as to a few things about it at the time but in the end, it's all about that pool. I didn't want to be in the room looking at cracks on the wall (metaphorically speaking) or testing the pressure of the water (which is actually quite important). But regardless to say, just for the experience it's amazing. I give it a 4 out of 5 simply because of the issue we had initially and also the price. It's quite steep. I think if you book it with enough time in advance that it could be at least a bit more affordable to more of a client base.

Hope this helps. Go for the balcony view ;) x

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Well, where do I begin?
It has a record-breaking infinity pool perched on a structure that looks like a boat fell onto 3 tower blocks.
It probably also has a record-breaking number of people taking selfies against the Singapore skyline too.
The rooms are big with suitably complicated lighting systems.
The garden views are other-worldly.
There are no platypuses.
And it's joined on to a swanky shopping centre, like a pair of shopaholic Siamese twins.
But the whole thing doesn't really work. Everywhere there are queues, whether for lifts or bars or restaurants or lobby services.
The three towers are strangely disconnected which results in constant trips in over-crowded lifts up and down to various levels. And everywhere you need a key card.
It's all a hassle and hotels like this should eliminate hassle not engender it.
The kicker for us was when we wanted a late check-out (for which I was happy to pay and told at check-in was available). The morning of my check-out I was told it wasn't available.
We amused ourselves for much of the day but still ended up with a bit of time to spare in the lobby. Now this hotel has over 2,500 rooms, so you might expect a few seats in the vast lobby. Nope, just a marble bench around a glass 'installation'.
After mentioning to a staff member that I thought that a few seats might be a good addition to the hotel's many facilities I was shown to the 'lounge'. It was smaller than the bathroom in the room I'd vacated that morning. With just one seat (photo enclosed).

Next time I'm in Singapore I think I'll skip the selfie-taking day trippers and check into the Mandarin Oriental instead.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank platypuslover2015
Pek_ChinSiong, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear platypuslover2015,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I regret to learn about the challenges that you encountered during your stay with us. Please allow me to assure you that your feedback is important to us, and that we will continue working hard to enhance the quality of our offerings and service touch points in order to serve you better, as well as monitor ways to better manage crowds on property.

I hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting us again, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands soon for a more successful stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Booked a room at the MBS and was immediately upgraded to an Executive suite. Was very surprised on arrival at Changing Airport as an employee of the airport was waiting for us at the arrival gate, she escorted us through customs to the limousine that MBS had sent to pick us up. On arrival at the hotel, was welcomed like a rockstar and check in was conducted in our suite. The suite was well aired, a swan made with towels and surrounded with rose petals, and a complimentary bottle of champagne. During the all stay, all staff were very nice and welcoming. No effort were spared to make our stay a memorable one ance again. Thank you to all the staff at Club 55, the cleaning lady and most of all to Wangelin.... you are a real jewel in the crown and you will always be present in our thoughts.

Room Tip: City views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick C F
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nobody can miss seeing this hotel because of its awesome size that commands attention towering over the Singapore skyline and its unique iconic three tower design.
It is also located beside another Singapore tourist icon -- the Garden by the Bay and infront of the famous Merlion Park.

The hotel is accessible via taxi and MRT. It helps that It has its own MRT station on its basement connecting to the country's vast network of train system. Commuting in and out of the hotel to the city and other tourist sites is very easy although requires a lot of walking.

The hotel's lobby has a intimidating feel because of the high ceiling and busy mood. People just keep on pouring in inside the lobby. The Checkin and Checkout counters for standard room guests can also be bogged down by long lines. Its a good thing we booked a Club Room and I advice to anyone reading this to book one instead of the standard room. Its more pricier but is worth the extra dollars. The club room has a separate checkin room called the Sand lounge. There are no queing and no long lines and the service is more personalized. You also get to sit down comfortably and drink coffee or cold water while waiting for the hotel staff to process your room. Most of the time you can avail of easy checkin (standard room checkin is 3pm; clubrooms can accomodate checkin as early as 11pm or once a room becomes available). Part of the package is access to Club 55's afternoon tea (light chow and snacks buffet style) and evening cocktails (unlimited booze and cocktail). Club 55 is the 55th floor restaurant on Tower 2 that acts as a club lounge exclusive to club room guests. Club Room guests also get an option to eat breakfast exclusively at Club 55 or Spago (your choice) and away from the other standard room guests.

Aside from a bigger and more spacious room, better amenities, and walk in bathroom with a standard size bath tub, Club Rooms also has access to a small balcony where one has a view of either the Merlion park with the city's skyline or the Garden's by the Bay. Our room's view was that of the Gardens by the Bay covering The Cloud Forest and the Flower Dome. At the 46th floor, the view was surreal and was even more breathtaking at night.

One of our highlights of our visit was dipping at the hotel's infinity pool -- the largest and highest infinity pool in the world which is a must try. The pool can be a bit crowded though particularly at night and beach beds can be a scarce resource.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family