Sorry, we didn’t get any further than check-in (15h00), as after one hour of queuing we’ve finally been told that a) our reserved Horizon rooms weren’t ready and b) the requested and confirmed city view rooms were no more available.
(Reservation made and confirmed 4 weeks in advance)
As we had no intention to pay SGD 2500.00 for sea view rooms missing National Day Parade we cancelled and left this highly overrated Hotel.
What a disgrace for Singapore’s highly valued customer satisfaction policy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore