I stayed here 3 nights last week & liked it. What others have written about this operation still being in its infancy is accurate - things will improve with time. If you come here looking for faults, you will find them. But there are lots that will impress you also.
There are many people checking-in, all the time, so be ready for long queues when checking-in. Checking-out also involves a wait, so factor this in if you're going to the airport. Or opt for their express check-out. There's a queue for taxis, too, so either book one ahead of time or take the hotel's shuttle to the airport.
You will be impressed by the 57th floor SkyPark - take a look at my pictures.
My room in tower 2, 1762, was big, clean & quiet. Very comfortable. It opens to the highway, so you'll hear the traffic (& construction that's still going on) but this you get in other hotels also - it's the throw of the dice depending on the room the hotel gives you. Ask for a room that faces the city center - great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore