Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Camper35969598089

Really great hotel and helpful staff here

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Just come back from Singapore past few days ago, been stayed in Marina Bay Sands. It is a very nice hotel that I ever stayed at. Every staff here was so polite and helpful.

It is a very big hotel that I always lost to going somewhere. The staff here was so helpful to show me the way to my desired location whenever I am lost

I was stayed in Paisa suite during the stay. The room is so comfortable and luxury!!! The view there is really wonderful.

Been to the Sky Residence that told by my butler. It was a newly renovated Lounge for my room type. Had my breakfast and the evening cocktail there at that few day. I would like to give the compliment to KoKo, Jac, Anthony for the great service during my meal at the Sky Residence. Hopefully I didn't spell your name wrongly. Thank you for taking care me and my family. We are very happy to have you to take care us. Your attentive and care in details make us very comfortable. I personally owned a restaurant in my hometown, and I really hope that my restaurant would have the staff like you to take care of my guest. I feel very proud and lucky for your manager to have such as great team here.

Overall, I love Marina Bay Sans and Singapore. I will definitely come back again with my family.

Thank you Marina Bay Sands for making my family trip that wonderful!!s
    £145
1.7 miles from Marina Bay Sands
View more hotels in Singapore
30,795 results
All reviews infinity pool orchid suite rise restaurant observation deck city view light show huge hotel iconic hotel club room marina bay hotel guests luxury hotel singapore skyline shopping mall food court premier room room key
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I attended Karu’s sound healing meditation session at the sky park observation deck. Everything was set up so nicely, with attention to detail and quality. The instruments were of such high quality and the sound session took me through a journey of deep relaxation. I love how Karu ends with a message and thought to walk away with. The view up there is amazing and such a nice spot to practice at!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have you ever experienced grounding sound of yourself aligned with the sound of raising sun? And all of it on t he roof of Singapore?
It is a beautiful experience - the sounds helps you connect to your inner self and takes you through inner healing journey.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just left this hotel. I would truly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Singapore - it is beautiful and has lots of amenities close by, however, is very busy!

We were very lucky to have met two of the service hotel managers, Pohleena and Xaviar. They were very helpful and amazing! Pohleena especially went above and beyond to make our experience at the Marina Bay Sands a memorable one. We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom suite it felt like home from home. The suite was very very modern and the views were spectacular!

We will certainly be re-visiting very soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gym was maintained in tip top condition. Fantastic service by Uma as well! Had a great session here :)

There’s a mini pantry station with complimentary tea and coffee, and refreshing lemon and cucumber water. Highly recommend to pay the gym a visit!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Uma provided the most excellent service. We enjoyed our session with the utmost service. Thank you Uma! We will love to come back again, this is an experience we shall never forget. We were served our preferred drink of Latte Machiatto and even provided cold lemon grass scented towels! What an awesome experience!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends