“nice breakfast , good service”
Review of Starz Restaurant

Starz Restaurant
Ranked #2,081 of 10,792 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: IMPORTANT NOTICE We will be unveiling a brand new dining concept in Starz Restaurant's place come 20 December 2016.
Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice breakfast , good service”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The nasi lemak chilli is nice . The half boiled egg is nice too (they call it 63 degree poach eggs) . The spread is the same for the 2 days we went but we are ok .

Visited September 2013

“Good buffet spread”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The buffet spread was good. The Indian dishes and stewed prawns were our favourites. Only the sushi looks ordinary. Food was replenished relatively quickly. Service staff was attentive.
We were allowed to split the bill so as to enjoy the child-dine-free offer and also use our dining vouchers for other adults.
The 6 of us were given a bench seat with a high back rest. However, we had to sit at the edge of the bench to reach the table as it was fixed at quite a distance away. We were given extra cushions to support our back.

Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Decent spread, nice food”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner buffet on a Sunday. The spread was quite decent with pasta, sashimi, prawn, oysters, indian food, chinese food and desserts. Service crew were attentive. They refilled our water and cleared our plates promptly. We were quite satisfied with our meal. Upon reservation, they asked if it was for a special occasion and I told them it was my boyfriend's birthday. The staff was very nice and informed that for birthday celebration, there will be a complimentary dessert. However, only when we were leaving the restaurant did they remember the dessert. However, we were too full and told them it's alright. Other than that, dinner was great and the food was nice.

Singapore
“Value for money for big family during promotion”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I visited the restaurant on 8 Aug 13. There was a high tea buffet promotion at $28++ per adult.
Free up to 4 kids below 12 for 2 full paying adults.

I paid a total of about S$65nett for my family of 2 adults+4kids.

it is very value for money. If I were to go to other hotels, I need to pay for my kids who usually don't eat much and not worth the money.

My kids ate fried spring rolls, roti prata, sushi, soba, popcorn chicken, icecream, cakes etc. The variety is just enough for my small appetite kids.

The high tea buffet has pandan chicken, otah, satay, fried spring roll, roti prata, mutton curry, chicken curry, brani, laksa, porridge, soba, fried gyoza, fried pumpkin, sushi (a few types that suits kids), salad bar, desserts, ice cream.

Service is very good. but Air-con is freezing cold. Maybe that is to make diners (especially those with kids) not to stay for too long :).

Will visit again during promotion.

Melbourne, Australia
“birthday night of banquet”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We booked the banquet for friday 9th and original price $55 per head for adults but staff rang to advise as public holiday up to $75, with children free. We had to proceed as wanted an early night before returning to australia the next morning. Unfortunately when paying was told the plus plus had to be added SO A VERY EXPENSIVE DINNER. Beautiful food and great service but would probably not spend this sort of money again. Ourbirthday boys enjoyed the evening and the festive organized cakes which was appreciated