The total decoration might be strange for some people, old tradition people. There are no desk at the room since it is very small. So it is not for business traveler. But as it name implies, it is build for wanderlust people. I like it for:
1. Good breakfast though some choice is not good and milk is not very fresh which make me fart. I never had this problem at Hilton though their price is different.
2. Big brand bath supplies: Kiehl's. This is better than those customization shampoos..
3. Nespresso. You did not get it wrong, it is Nespresso, not some instant coffee.
4. Complimentary mini bar drinks, though only coke and orange/apple juice available. Still very good.
5. Enough fresh air supplies. Most aircon room dont have enough fresh air supplies from outside since heat/cool the air costs more power. The recycled air could make people uncomfortable, for example, do not sleep well.
I dont like:
1. too small room, then no desk no storage place.....
2. Outside hotel is a little messy.
3. Jacuzzi place is closed at 9:00pm and not allow to sit there even you dont want get into the water. It is a little bad since this place is the only open area you could laid down and look at the sky.
Overall, the price is a little high, but as a special experience, worth to stay 1 or 2 days. Not recommend for long time for the small room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wanderlust in Little India draws madcap, curious voyagers to the old ethnic enclave. Made for guests with a sense of adventure, we invite you to walk the unconventional path where a radical hotel experience awaits.Its history began in the 1920s as the Hong Wen School, where the building at No 2 Dickson Road still retains its old-world charm with an unchanged façade. Situated 10 minutes from the cosmopolitan stretches of Orchard Road and the Central Business District; Wanderlust also offers door step access to a bustling, colourful street life. The four storey boutique hotel has 29 rooms. Just as no 2 rooms are identical, the same can be said for each floor in the hotel. It features the groundbreaking works of award-winning Singapore design agencies. Each agency was given full creative freedom to design an entire level in the hotel, resulting in four, different ‘in-your-face’ themes – ‘Industrial Glam’, ‘Eccentricity’, ‘Is It Just Black and White?‘ and ’Creature Comforts.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wanderlust reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wanderlust Hotel Singapore
- Wanderlust Singapore