“Loved it!!”

Azur Restaurant
Ranked #795 of 10,788 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A relaxed and cozy All Day Dining Restaurant featuring a popular buffet spread for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. A comprehensive Ala Carte Menu and Wine list is available too. Open from 6.00am to 10.30pm.
Brandon, Florida
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Amazing food. The appetizers I had were spectacular. Best Long Island tea I've had, I think. A little pricey, but worth it! Yum!

Visited February 2013

Perth, Western Australia
“Fantastic Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

There is nothing not to like about the breakfast buffet at Azur at the Crowne Plaza. An enormous selection of dishes from western, chinese and indian, with eggs cooked anyway you like, french pastries and fruit. Great value can be had if you combine the breakfast buffet with an accommodation package. Staff were very friendly.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had great memories at Azur restaurant as the last time I was there 3 years ago, it was during an anniversary celebration with my husband. However, when I returned there last weekend, the selection of the food since to have dwindled since. I remembered there used to be a "live" pasta section but then it has since been removed. The pasta serving is already cooked and placed at one of the regular buffet stations. The pasta was hard, and lamb stew was terrible, the sushi variety was cheap! When I asked the chef (I think a foreigner) if there was any tuna sushi available, he couldn't even understand me and had to ask a local chef what I had said. For the amount I paid, I would never return there again!

• Visited November 2013
“Great disappointment!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I booked a table after reading the nice review here, especially on the snow crab legs, bread pudding, lobster bisque!
When I arrive, none of these were on the table, even though I confirm them when I made the table reservation!
I asked the waiter why they are not served but he can't answer them, just saying not today.

I paid $55 +++ weekend rate on a Friday and none of the popular dish were served?

The rest of the food were really so so and most of the dishes were tasteless and bland!

Saving grace was the big juicy oysters, fresh and nice.
The lobsters which are just crayfish, and clams and scallop were totally tasteless.
Roast steak plain, Risotto was acceptable chilli crabs were just too sweet.

The baked salmon were bland and tasteless as well, and really nothing much to select.

Japanese counter serving some sushi, sashimi and tempura are ok nothing great.

For the amount I paid, $130 for 2, it is consider not worthy!
I had better buffet elsewhere!

I won't be going back any time soon!

Visited November 2013
East Kent
“Cuisines of the World Unite!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We dined at this fantastic buffet restaurant that caters for all tastes. European fine dining, Asian, Far Eastern, Fusion: after all this is Singapore.
The range of dishes on offer was comprehensive, beautifully prepared and displayed. The room was spotless. Kids are welcome.
The dessert buffet was something to behold: I've never had a bread and butter pudding like this, to name but one of the FOUR desserts that I just HAD to sample!
The chefs were helpful and polite and the floor staff were prompt in keeping the table cleared when we returned to the buffet for another tasting.
All told, a great experience: arrive hungry, depart replete!

• Visited November 2012