“Simple meal, great servic”
Review of Azur Restaurant

Azur Restaurant
Ranked #790 of 10,795 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A relaxed and cozy All Day Dining Restaurant featuring a popular buffet spread for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. A comprehensive Ala Carte Menu and Wine list is available too. Open from 6.00am to 10.30pm.
Santa Rosa, California
“Simple meal, great servic”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We were in the Crown Plaza Hotel for an overnight between flights on a two month trip. We decided to avoid the city hassle and dine here. The glass of complimentary wine was a nice touch. We ordered Caesar salads with chicken, a mushroom soup and wonton soup. All fine, but nothing special. Great service!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Morcella

Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Breakfast feast was excellent only the service kinda plain. They like ask me to settle my bills while i was eating. But Dinner was excellent, seafood was my main attraction

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kumar R
Brandon, Florida
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Amazing food. The appetizers I had were spectacular. Best Long Island tea I've had, I think. A little pricey, but worth it! Yum!

Visited February 2013
Perth, Western Australia
“Fantastic Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

There is nothing not to like about the breakfast buffet at Azur at the Crowne Plaza. An enormous selection of dishes from western, chinese and indian, with eggs cooked anyway you like, french pastries and fruit. Great value can be had if you combine the breakfast buffet with an accommodation package. Staff were very friendly.

Visited December 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had great memories at Azur restaurant as the last time I was there 3 years ago, it was during an anniversary celebration with my husband. However, when I returned there last weekend, the selection of the food since to have dwindled since. I remembered there used to be a "live" pasta section but then it has since been removed. The pasta serving is already cooked and placed at one of the regular buffet stations. The pasta was hard, and lamb stew was terrible, the sushi variety was cheap! When I asked the chef (I think a foreigner) if there was any tuna sushi available, he couldn't even understand me and had to ask a local chef what I had said. For the amount I paid, I would never return there again!

• Visited November 2013