The location of the hotel is superb just a walking distance to the Clarke Quay area and the subway station. The hotel is clean but the family room we selected was not so comfortable for 4 people. Although we just used the hotel to sleep. The breakfast could be better, nothing to remember. If you are in a business trip or will spent the most of your time on the city this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore