A nice hotel is located in the middle of Singapore close to the main sights, shopping areas, MTRs. Personnel is polite & nice speaking very good English. Breakfasts are just ok (almost the same every day. Laundry is given & recieved at reception yourself (give it up to11 am so to have it back next day). The room was small, bathroom had some black mold in it, the linen was ok but not very white. The price is mainly for location which makes this hotel worthy staying in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Zenrooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore