We stayed at this hotel for three days in April. Excellent location: few minutes away from MRT & taxi stand, famous CQ is only 5-10 minutes walk. You have free wifi in the room (not very fast but ok). Breakfast which are also free are quite nice (eggs can be prepared as you like, variety of fruits, no pork or lard used). Free tea & coffee facilities in the room + bottled water every day. Very helpful staff! The only thing is tiny room though everything is so well situated that you almost didn't notice it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore