Stayed here for 6 nights for the leisure portion of my visit and now had to move to hotel booked by work - wish i could have stayed on at Jayleen. It is perfectly situated with the MRT Clarke Quay and the Mall at one end and great street with 7-11 and local bars and eateries at the other - easy to walk to Chinatown in 10 mins, and lots of bus routes either side so very easy to use as a base. Room is small but me and my 5 bits of luggage fitted with no problem, room amenities are great and dual shower (rain shower and normal) is heaven. Wifi is good enough and free throughout the hotel, wired connection can be used in your room as well which is faster. terrace on 4th floor and roof terrace great to sit and relax and means you dont have to go down to the street to smoke. Breakfast is fairly standard but free - you just have to be varied in your selection each day :-). Oh and saving ht ebest for last - every single member of staff I interacted with was absolutely perfect - true customer service - helping with bags, arranging taxis, giving directions etc all done with no asking and in a truly friendly hospitable way. Now i am sat in a much more expensive business hotel and they could learn a lot from the owners of the Jayleen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Jayleen 1918 is affordably priced and located right in the City Centre, close to the Singapore River, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay Entertainment District.It is walking distance to Raffles Place, Chinatown, The Esplanade, and within 2km to Suntec City Convention Centre and Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre and Hotel.Both Tourists and Business Visitors alike find this hotel ideally located and suitably priced.The Hotel has a heritage look, both on its external facade, as well as in the decor of its rooms, while being modern, recently built with Free Wifi and Free Local Telephone Calls. A sumptuous American Buffet Breakfast is also included in the room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jayleen 1918 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore
- Jayleen 1918 Hotel Singapore