This hostel is located only 2 blocks from Chinatown MRT which makes it easy to get anywhere in Singapore. It's on "Chinatown Food Street" but it's quiet up where the rooms are - you can get great food right on the street there and, just across New Bridge Road is one of the many "food courts" where locals eat, you can get a good meal there for about $2. Staff of this hostel are very nice and it's clean. Beds are comfortable - like many hostels, if your bed is too near the AC unit it can be cold. I would definitely stay there again. You give up personal space when you stay in a hostel - after 3 months of travel I would have preferred my own room But I stayed 6 nights and staying in a hotel would have been so much more expensive - I was very happy enjoying the friendly staff and customers of BearyNice while saving so much money :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the runaway success of a beary good hostel, Beary Nice! brings to travellers the same cosy and friendly environment synonymous to the flagship hostel. Located in a brand new property along Singapore Chinatown food street - this new hostel comes with with facilities such as lift access, separate male/female restrooms and the convenience of having the subway/train station within a short 2 minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beary Nice! By a Beary Good Hostel Hotel Singapore
- Beary Nice! By a Beary Good Hostel Singapore