We stayed at this hostel for a few nights whilst exploring Singapore. It was well located right in the middle of China Town with street food vendors right outside the door. The hostel itself was extremely clean with good amenities. The free breakfast was a bonus. The only downsides to our stay, as a backpacker (similar to a lot of the guests) we struggled to fit our bags in the lockers. It would be helpful if they could have been slightly bigger as we did not tell huge packs with us. Although, like many bunk beds I can imagine the beds were very wobbly and as the resident on the top bunk you definitely got a bumpy night if your bunk mate did so much as sneeze!
However the hostel was extremely good, well priced for Singapore and in a good location to explore the city. Would definitely recommend and stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the runaway success of a beary good hostel, Beary Nice! brings to travellers the same cosy and friendly environment synonymous to the flagship hostel. Located in a brand new property along Singapore Chinatown food street - this new hostel comes with with facilities such as lift access, separate male/female restrooms and the convenience of having the subway/train station within a short 2 minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beary Nice! By a Beary Good Hostel Hotel Singapore
- Beary Nice! By a Beary Good Hostel Singapore