“good but lacking for business”

Park Regis Singapore
Ranked #63 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Its new and looks good in a good location, but taxis find it difficult to locate. Staff are good, but it is not ultra modern as the website says. The TV selection is ordinary with mostly news or Asian shows, a push button ( hold it down to leave it on ) small hairdryer, no iPod dock and the business centre charges $1 per copy to print pages. Really. But if you have an iPad or netbook with no phone cable outlet you can;t use the internet in your room. yes you can pay to use the internet from the lobby but to work late at night ro early morning thats just not always suitable. For two people, the bathroom has no privacy as it has no walls so even if you get room service delivered the staff see all your bathroom items laid out. Not great and not that cheap.

2  Thank TCK33
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Dear TW65

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your invaluable feedback.

We have taken note on the various points raised especially on the internet and acknowledged that the design and style of each hotel as well as the design of its bathrooms is and can be a very subjective matter of taste. In this particular case, we regret that our rooms were not to your expectations.

With regards to your concern on the internet connection, please be assured that this matter has been brought to our attention and in 2012; Wi-Fi connections will be available in all rooms.

We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s expectations and we hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

Travelled here on business and since my usual hotels around clarke quay had crazy rates i decided to try out the new park regis hotel which my friend had reccomended. it is a street crossing away from clarke quay area and also the clarke quay metro station.
the rooms iteself was quite small but it was quite functional. it was quite new and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ineedsoftbeds

Dear Aneks

Thank you so much for choosing us as your preferred hotel amongst all other Clarke Quay Hotels. We are delighted to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our rooms functional and comfortable.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Awesome place. Newly built. Clean rooms.

Only problem is the toilet don't have locks and are almost transparent.

Overall an excellent stay!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends

Dear SushantRathi

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and your nice comments about us. We are grateful for your feedback as it will certainly motivate our staff to improve on our service and to continually monitor our guest’s expectations. We would certainly hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Very close to public transit, river walk, next to clarke quay (lots of bars, seafood restaurants),china town and downtown business center. Check-in was very pleasant. The room was really modern, new and clean. The room was not large.. but, comfortable for two. In the bathroom there was no bath tab, only open shower and it was a bit strange ;).
We had no breakfast included, there are a lot of places outside to have it for a better price.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Natia_K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review and compliment us. It is truly heartwarming to know our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you!
We are also delighted in knowing you appreciate our prime location

We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s requirements and we hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore again.

Have a great week ahead.

Best Regards

Reviewed 13 October 2011

Actually, i was planning to being selfish and not writing this review for whatever its worth, since we all know how expensive Singapore Hotels are. Here we have a gem which is still under rated for the value they provide. Great rooms (not to big though, still better than any in its class), great service, absolutely delightful.

This was my 2nd stay, at the hotel and my 3rd visit to Singapore. Its a delightful place to stay and complete value for money.

Room Tip: Go for the cheapest option, since all rooms are same, its just the view based on which they charge e...
1  Thank ayushmanc

Dear ayushmanc

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your kind comments about the hotel, and the fact that you have stayed with us twice means a lot to us.

We are delighted to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and grateful that you wrote this feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s expectations.

We hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Having stayed in most of the City Hall and Marina hotels I found them all booked for this trip so I ended up at the Park Regis not knowing what to expect. After a quick check in at the smallish front desk and lobby I found my way up to my room. The room was a little small but nicely designed and well appointed. All the features that you need in a business room are present, a desk, internet cable, personal safe and plenty of wall plugs are all there. I asked for a socket adapter and it was delivered in less than 3 minutes, I forgot my toothbrush and they delivered two (2) to the room in less than 5 minutes. How can you fault that kind of service?

In the morning the breakfast was served in the small dining area from 3 separate buffet counters which offered an adequate enough choice.

All in all, I found the experience very satisfactory for a comfortable room for a business trip and would have no hesitation staying again or recommending this hotel to friends.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook the pool, better than facing the opposite side

Dear RMS_PEK_MNL,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your invaluable feedback. It is truly heartwarming to know our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you!

We are grateful for your compliments as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s requirements and it will certainly motivate our staff to improve on our service.

We hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore again.

Warmest Wishes,

Reviewed 9 October 2011

On 30th Sept 2011 12am, when I check in at room 713, I did strongly mention to the front-office staffs (A guy) that I need my check out at 2pm the next days. He did mention to me that I was fine to check-out at 2pm the next day. On 01th Oct 2011, about 10am, when I wake up to watch TV, I saw Msg that front office send to me remind me to check-out at 12pm, I did call reception that they had agree to check me out at 2pm, at this point of time, housekeeping ring the door bell, after that just open my room door cos I was still on the line with the reception. I hope management will give me an reply soon. Raymond Teo. raymondteo6023@hotmail.com

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank 6,023
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Dear 6023

First and foremost, thank you so much your invaluable feedback about us. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused for your recent stay and would like to offer my sincere apologies.

Please be assured that this matter has been brought to the attention of our Director of Rooms and Executive Housekeeper, and that we will be taking the necessary steps to improve the services and the inter-department communications.

We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s requirements and we hope to welcome you back soon.