Park Regis Singapore
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$191
US$352
US$254
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$160
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$528
US$368
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$152
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$182
US$145
  • Breakfast included
4,081 results
All reviewsclarke quaygreat locationfrosted glasstoilet and showernice poolmrt stationnice hotelpool and gymbusiness tripwalking distancerooms are smallmobile phonecentral locationnice stayshort stayeasy accessmarina bay
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is a pretty new-ish hotel. Stayed there 2 nights on business. Good value (for Singapore) not terribly expensive. Rooms are small-ish, but the layout is cool. The open-plan bathroom is funky. Bed is very comfortable. Good wifi access. Good desk space. Solid hotel for a business stay.

They have an outdoor pool & gym. Food at breakfast was good. Reasonable selection. Quality produce.

Overall: Good value - reasonable price for SG. Good location at Clarke Quay. New style and feel to the hotel and rooms. Very clean and tidy. Things work perfectly. It is more a business hotel than a luxury hotel or long-stay hotel. Would stay there again if I had a couple of days in SG.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear 27mangoes,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review and compliment us.

It is truly heartwarming to know that you have found all aspects of the hotel to be excellent and thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your positive comments and they would surely be shared with the rest of the team.

We would certainly hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I couldn't get a booking at my regular hotel so I got in to this hotel.
It was for for 4 days, in the middle of the city.
It's a new property and nicely designed.
Only funny thing was the transparent toilet( which is now u see most if the business's hotel though)
It's a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011

Dear Traveling-elephants,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about our recent stay with us and we are delighted to know that you liked the design of the hotel. We hope to be your choice hotel during your next visit to Singapore and we look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

There for a week delivering training. Rooms excellent but very small, good for 1 person on business. Others have commented on the layout but I liked it (by myself). Coffee dreadful++ (they tried hard). Food generally very good. Wine average. Staff excellent. I would stay there again for business but probably not for holiday although close to dining quarter at Clarke Quay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Dear ludditeluddite,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your invaluable feedback.

We are glad that you liked the design of the guestroom and your comments have been passed on the F&B department and we strive to improve our quality of service.

We hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon and have the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed for a long weekend at the beginning of July for a quick vacation in Singapore. Let me break it down this way:

The Good:
1) Staff was very helpful and accomodating. Very good!
2) The hotel is nice and new, design is great!
3) Half of my rating for a hotel is location, location, location. It's beautifully situated near both quays, Robertson and Clarke, with plenty of shopping and eating close by. Excellent!
4) Good bed, soft pillows. I am very picky about pillows. This hotel had better than average feather pillows. Although the cases were not great. And while the bed was good, we had a large bed but it was actually two twins pushed together! I don't like that.

The Bad:
1) Wireless internet. If a hotel does not have free internet when I'm a paying customer there, it's a huge -1 star for me on tripadvisor. This is my biggest pet peave about hotels. If the stupid starbucks down the street that only sells coffee has free internet, why doesn't my hotel which is providing me (supposedly) a lot more. Frustration!
2) Bathroom. Unless you are staying here solo, you better be prepared to share your bathroom activities with you room guest. The shower and toliet "rooms" open right up into the bedroom, so whatever is going on in there, is pretty well known throughout the 30sqm studio room. I guess what I'm saying, not a room for two dudes...
3) A bit noisy. This is perhaps small, because every hotel is noisy. But our room was close to the elevator and every morning we heard the kids running up and down the hall with their parents yelling at them (in french usually). Maybe ask for a room away from the elevator. Our room was 202.

Room Tip: Get one away from elevators (higher numbered).
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jlengel

Dear Jlengel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a detailed review of our stay with us at Park Regis Singapore.

We have taken note on your feedback with regards to the Internet charges and the bathroom, and acknowledged that the design and style of each hotel can be a subjective matter of taste. We regret that the design of the bathroom was not to your expectations.

However, we are glad that you enjoyed the convenient location of the hotel and our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you as we pride ourselves on providing warm and sincere customer service to our guests.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I stayed at the Park Regis at the end of June 2012 for 3 days for business. The hotel is very nice, clean, modern with attractive decor and it really hasn't aged since it opened a few years ago. The staff were incredibly friendly and in typical Singaporean fashion were willing to help whenever they were allowed. I had a 4th floor standard (park) bedroom facing Chinatown direction. The room is very small, but well laid out, I found myself on countless occasions inhaling and squeezing around the room so i think it would get cramped with more than one person in the room. The room is well equiped with plenty of modern features and hotel conveniences. The BIG issue is that the room walls and its door do not cut out hallway noise, and in a town like Singapore where people are checking in and out around the clock, this can get annoying in the early hours of the morning. The walls were quite thin and I could hear normal conversations being carried out in the rooms beside me and across the hall when their door was open. The other major noise issue I had with my room was that there is a Mosque right (exactly) behind the hotel and they call to prayer every morning at 5:30am for 10-15 minutes. It is very loud and unavoidable. The hotel is in a great location, opposite Clark Quay, quick stroll to China Town and all the tourist sites in the area, although I must say that given that it is a new hotel, most taxi drivers did not know the hotel by name nor its location - take the address with you wherever you go. This also ment that getting a taxi at peak times was hard as there wasn't the normal stream of taxis using the private driveway (the hotel does not have a Merchant Rd entrance). The MRT is just across the road as well, making it very accessible if you prefer the MRT over taxis. The hotel is nice, but my noise complaints from wafer thin walls and doors and the mosque next door has meant that I will be searching for other alternatives next time I'm in Singapore so that I can get a good nights sleep. The breakfast is hideously expensive and not that comprehensive, I recommend heading out if possible. No WIFI was available without charge which dissapointed me enormously and will be a hindrance to business guests. I did not have time to use the leisure facilities like the pool or the bar.

Room Tip: Get away from the Mosque side, get a room overlooking the pool/Clarke Quay.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SunburntViking
Management response:Responded 6 July 2012

Dear TravellerPaul123,

We have taken note on your feedback with regards to the guestroom and sound insulation of the room door, and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience experienced during your stay. Please rest assured that your feedback has been passed on to our Engineering department to look into it.

However, we are delighted to know that you liked the strategic location of the hotel and our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you as we pride ourselves on providing warm and sincere customer service to our guests.

We hope that your recent stay has not marred your opinion of the hotel and we hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again.