“Best therapeutic massage in Singapore”
Review of It works

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
It works
Ranked #17 of 241 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best therapeutic massage in Singapore”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

One of the hilights of our trip to singapore is an appointment at "It Works".
Hama's magic fingers soothe away all the knots and tension of a years accumulation of bad golf swings.
We never leave Singapore without at least two visits.

17 Thank Glorae

geneva
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“It really works!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I am visiting Singapore for a few days and not knowing where to go I read the TripAdvisor reviews to find a nice place for a massage and... it works!

It is not a large massage cabinet, but the guy who actually do the job is incredibly efficient, and nice. The results are very good and the massage conditions good enough.

I will book another massage here before I leave the city.

Visited June 2012
9 Thank vd70000
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great massage in the city..”
Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

When I need a good massage I will definitely go to Hama. He always hits the right spot to make me feel more relax and kneads the knots away. The massage room is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of Lucky Plaza. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone requiring a good massage.

8 Thank xwings888
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My best massage”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

My best massage was at IT work in Lucky Plaza by a therapist named Hama. He applied pressure in the right places, it was awesome and I left feeling so light and stress free. Wow!!!!

16 Thank WEYyin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The massage parlour in Singapore that actually works! :)”
Reviewed 24 May 2011

With soft music playing in the background, the ambience and the wonderful partnership of the thoughtful, attentive people behind "It Works", made my massage experience a calm, soothing, and truly refreshing one!

I have had constant massive back and shoulder pains for a very long time, due to the nature of my work and upon recommendation by a friend, went to get a massage treatment at "It Works" at Lucky Plaza. After many traditional massages, including acupunctures, I was sceptical at first, thinking that I would still feel similar ache after a day or so, but it has been almost a month now since my first visit to 'It Works" and I hardly ever complain about the same back and shoulder aches!

Honestly, I am so amazed and thankful that I feel compelled to write them a review.

Mr Hama, the skillful, talented and knowledgeable masseuse, has the wonderful touch to make your nagging pains go away. He is funny too! Mr Peter, the unassuming partner, greets with great poise and professionalism, renders excellent personal touch to ensure that you are truly comfortable and at ease.

This shop is a definite recommendation! With its exclusivity (strictly by appointment only), excellent service, great attitude and professionalism,(tagged with a reasonable price too!) no wonder "It Works"! :)

Thanks!