It's a busy hostel right in Chinatown. It's nothing fancy but it provides the minimum at a satisfactory level. Bed sheets were clean, room was air conditioned, towel and locker was provided. Breakfast is included but it's just toast and I did not find it appetizing. It's generally clean. Some staff are nice. I bothered me a little because the hostel was too busy and the people were kinda noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pillows & Toast is a cosy hostel in the heart of Chinatown. Just a 3-minute walk away from the Chinatown MRT station, we are near the must-see places of Singapore. Coupled with friendly & helpful staff, comfortable amenities, Pillows & Toast is your choice hostel in Singapore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your The Bohemian Chic Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillows And Toast
- Pillows & Toast Hotel Singapore
- The Bohemian Chic Hostel Singapore