i am a returning guest, but this time my family had a bad memories of this hostel
i was shock in the morning when we had to leave that my son complained that something bite his back and cheek also his neck, after i check outside the room.. OMG many bed bugs bite around his neck n cheek and at the back of his belly... i was rushed to the bed to check and i found out 4 bed bugs were there, 2 on the lower bed and 2 on the top bed (i paid 3 bed, mine is ok...) that was on the 2nd fl, on 2C next to the door, i hated them n i killed them, the blood was fresh when i pinched the bed bugs n should left a mark until the morning when the staff pick all the linen (i just want to show them that i was not lying/ that time no staff around when we left at 4.30am on sunday 22nd of june)
i suggest the management to locked the room down for few hours to be spray to kill those bed bugs as i believe they are still there but no response from the management yet on my email.
think to stay at the other backpacker as i am now have a bad memory on pillow n toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pillows & Toast is a cosy hostel in the heart of Chinatown. Just a 3-minute walk away from the Chinatown MRT station, we are near the must-see places of Singapore. Coupled with friendly & helpful staff, comfortable amenities, Pillows & Toast is your choice hostel in Singapore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your The Bohemian Chic Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillows And Toast
- Pillows & Toast Hotel Singapore
- The Bohemian Chic Hostel Singapore