“Crocodile stir fry. Make it snappy!”

Chinatown Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #268 of 11,365 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Think Chinatown, Think seafood! Best black pepper crab/chili crab in Singapore. Chinatown Seafood Restaurant.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Gorgeous Girlfriend and I stumbled on this great eatery while wandering around Chinatown, Singapore. We slaked our thirst with a Singapore Sling and waited for our meal: roast duck curry, crocodile with ginger and spring onion and a super fried rice. What a treat. Sitting in the open air, watching the world go by, and soaking up the atmosphere. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this place whilst walking around Chinatown and most pleased this was the place I decided to stop for a nice cold refreshment. Initially only stopping for a beer and then tempted by the fine looking food being served decided to see in more detail what they had to offer. Went for the beef in black bean spicy source with a chilli egg fried rice that were both superb, all of which washed down with a ice cold bottle of tiger beer and at $9 for a big bottle something of a treat in Singapore! Overall this little gem is in a great location to watch the world go by and sample some great food and cold beer and all done with a smile. This gem is defiantly on my agenda during my next Singapore visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a perfect place to watch locals and tourists shopping around Chinatown! Very friendly staff, cool beer at an excellent price and fresh seafood! Fantastic spicey squid - really tender - excellent taste and yes, my husband enjoyed the singapore crab very much!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband had eaten here on our last visit to Singapore and were looking forward to going back! It didn't disappoint the service is good and friendly! The food is tasty and fresh, the tiger beers go down well with the spicy food! Great for relaxing and watching world go by! Don't get me wrong the plates are plastic the tables and chairs too not a top dining experience! But I rate it highly for value for money and overall experience!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Called in at lunch and had the pork belly, pepper beef and fried rice and we really enjoyed our meal. Washed it down with a couple of Tiger beers too. Staff were okay but run off their feet.