I just stayed overnight here with my family coming from Legoland enroute back to Manila.
1. nice simple check in counter with friendly staff. my 4 year old son, in his quest for independence, placed his Lego inside the room safe and placed his combination and locked the safe. Of course he didnt know what he did so I requested for service and it arrived promptly. My son got his Lego back and there was peace in the world once more.
2. rooms are reasonably sized, and the beds and pillows are really good, like a 5 star hotel
3. big 32 inch tv with internet. (browsing on it is different in a way that scrolling and going back and forth between pages was a challenge for me since the bars and buttons were not visible)
4. bathrooms are ok, there's a bidet and the water is strong and heats up fast. take note that the sink is outside, the bathroom, next to the closet. Weird at first but this saves up space and gives privacy.
5. For Catholics there is the Church of the Sacred Heart nearby, an airconditioned church. We were there at the 5:30 PM service; its just a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel.
1. Location-yes its near Orchard but if you are the type who wants to visit Takashimaya and the malls near that location, its not walking distance. Due to the time constraint I didnt try the MRT but too the cab instead. Fare is about sgd 10.
2. refrigerator- the room has one but it wasnt working. I didnt bother to call since I dont get stuff from the minibar anyway. but since they have good service Im sure it would have been fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Innotel Hotel Singapore, a preferred business boutique hotel in Singapore with excellent location! Situated along the belt of Orchard Road, on Penang Lane, in the heart of the city, the new business boutique class Innotel Hotel Singapore is designed with the busy business traveller in mind. It offers modern, spacious and sleek accommodation with a focus on genuine comfort, the latest technology and attentive service. As a business boutique hotel in Singapore, Innotel Hotel Singapore is able to offer a more personalised and relaxed check-in service. Every guest is our VIP at Innotel and, as such, guests will be seated during check-in and are escorted to their rooms by our Concierge. If required, your luggage will be delivered directly to your room by one of our Concierge staff. At Innotel Hotel Singapore, we have created a calm and welcoming ambience to help you unwind after a long journey or hectic day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Innotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Innotel Singapore