“Lunch snacks are ok”

Ranked #1,963 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Ordered a soup and main course and they came at the same time. OK, the main course was a cold dish (which I didn't expect it to be) but this is not the way. Service a bit unprofessional and food very average.

1  Thank FreekB
There are newer reviews for Jones the Grocer

Reviewed 3 May 2014

One of a few places in Singapore to get an excellent coffee (often enjoyed with a scone and jam). For an Australian, they bake the only decent bread I have come across in Singapore. I always buy a loaf or 2 for my daughter who lives there. I have also eaten a meal at their Dempsey restaurant, which was delicious - would recommend.

1  Thank Dale F
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Solid place for a nice brunch on the weekend.

Although I personally try to avoid "in mall places", this one stands out for very solid brunch quality and very fresh ingredients, as well as great bread !

Atmosphere is somewhat spoiled by being inside the mall without windows, but comfortable seating and very attentive staff makes up for it !

All in all worth a try when on that end of orchard and considering breakfast/brunch

9  Thank Isselerhof
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

My friends and I was raving about this place, we love the breakfast menu quality . We were satisfied with the food but disappointed with the service. Slow and not friendly.

If its not for the food, we wont even return.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We wanted to try another breakfast place aside from Mandarin hotel's buffet breakfast. We ended up here. The servings are generous, it does not have McDonald's prices but hey its a sit-down restaurant. Service was very good a little delayed but its okay as it was a saturday and it was a full house. Anything on the menu seems nice. we had pancakes, sausages, bangers muffins the works. We were stuffed. Word to the wise, come in starving to enjoy the food