“Great way to get around town”
Review of SIA Hop-on

and up
Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour
Ranked #25 of 144 Tours in Singapore
Reviewed 28 July 2014

If you are staying at the Conrad, you can get a two day pass for the price of a 24 hour pass. It was a great way to see the city. The buses came every 15 or 20 minutes. I used it to get to Little India, Chinatown, Orchard Road, and Sentosa. The Sentose service is just a few times a day so you need to check the times carefully.

Since I was staying at the Conrad, it was very easy to catch the bus at Suntec which was right next to the hotel.

I did get tired of the music (in fact I can still hear it in my head after 30 days of being back) which played over and over when there was no commentary. Think they should change to a different song from time to time rather than an hour of the same stuff. I also wish they explained more about the city. We went by some interesting buildings and they were not mentioned.

I do recommend it for an easy way to get around the city in a short period of time. It went to most of the attractions in less than an hour.

1  Thank JLC_57

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Took you to the main sights with ease. Transit stop at Sun city was good for lunch break and toilets.

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am a great fan of Hop on Hop Off buses that these days are in major cities. I like to start the tour around midday on my first day as the tickets are usually "live" for 24 hours, and it enables a good deal of sight seeing or just getting one's bearings and checking out what you want to see more of on the first day, and next morning travelling again before the ticket expires. Passengers are given a map with the route and list of the places where the bus stops on the route. What a wonderful way to see the city and learn something of the history as well. Best stops? Raffles? Botanical Gardens? Singapore Flyer? Clarke Quay? Orchard Road? oh, so more. What a great way to explore!!!

4  Thank Elly25
Reviewed 25 April 2014

With hop on sightseeing bus, you can get off on famous tourist spots, we dropped by the little india, and have my hanna art around my legs done.

2  Thank Wateryu W
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is definitely the way to see Singapore. You can get off at any of the many stops to see attractions, eat lunch etc. When you're done just hop back on & continue on your way.

3  Thank Ronald G